I'm so glad that this week is almost over. It's the first full week of school since the middle of December, and the kids are exhausted. Shakespeare woke up really early this morning, and he started picking fights with his siblings before dawn. The rest of the kids, who were awakened by Shakespeare much earlier than normal, were simply tired and grumpy this morning. It took a lot to get all of them ready for school, but I managed to get everyone out the door on time.
Little Starbuck paid another visit in the middle of the night, and while I usually love snuggling with her, she can sometimes be a restless sleeper who keeps her mommy awake. I am really tired today, but I'm fighting off the exhaustion so far. I think I might actually try some coffee this morning, just to give myself a caffeine boost. This would be a good day for it.
Somehow, someway, I need to get that charity quilt done. I really want quilts to get in and out of my house quickly, and it isn't helping my reputation as a quilter to hold on to them so long. That's my big project for this morning, and it's time to get started on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment