Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A balancing act

It's really difficult to keep my life balanced right now. I have two college classes, five children, two kittens, a quilting business, and a house that needs to be prepared for sale.

I know that I have voluntarily taken on all of that at the same time. I have no regrets.

However, it would be nice to have more hours in the day. I usually blog while eating breakfast (take a bite, type, take a drink, type, etc.), and I can run the customer service aspects of my business at the same time (the beauty of internet commerce). I tend to study at lunchtime, when the girls are supposed to be down for "resting time." If they actually take a nap, I get some quilting done instead. When the older kids get home from school, I do housework and anything that can be accomplished with a house full of children running around. Once everyone is in bed for the night, I'll do whatever I can, although I'm often too tired to do very much.

It would help a lot if I could get a good night's sleep for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment