Winter is finally here. We received about 2" of snow last night, and we're due for another 4"-6" by Wednesday morning. I love winter, as long as I can stay inside. Yes, I'm a wimp. When I was younger, I enjoyed playing in the snow, but now, I'd rather be warm.
Twirler is wearing an older pair of my snow boots to school today. She's only 10, and she can wear my shoes! When did my baby girl grow up? I ordered a pair of boots for her today, since the ones she's wearing aren't waterproof (or snow proof). I'm also breaking down and buying snow pants for the kids, since I know that they are going to want to go sledding this winter. Plus, the school sends the kids outside for recess when it's snowing, and I don't want their school clothes to get wet.
There are various weather reports coming in today. We're supposed to get anywhere from 4" to 20" of snow this week. I have the feeling that the kids are going to get a snow day pretty soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment