Friday, December 25, 2009

Not sure what he's thinking

Well, we looked at the house. Our Realtor gave us a good price to use as a starting bid. Everything is all set, but Sweetie is dragging his feet.

Thankfully, we are in the middle of a blizzard, and it's doubtful that anyone has looked at the house since we were there a few days ago. If he doesn't make a decision by Monday morning, I'm giving up.

As much as we need a bigger house, I can't do this alone. If I push this, he will leave all of the work for me to do. I don't need that, thank you very much. I'm not Superwoman.

In all actuality, I might as well give up on it now. He has no intention of moving until he absolutely has to, which won't be until he gets a job in another state and the military moves us.

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment