Midnight is currently at the veterinarian's clinic, being checked out. Hopefully, whatever is wrong with her is easily curable, because I don't want to spend hundreds of dollars on an adopted kitten who isn't going to grow up.
She spends almost all of her time laying on heater vents and electronic devices, trying to stay warm. Lucky, on the other hand, will sleep just about anywhere.
Midnight has started walking funny, too, as if she's in a lot of pain. I'm hoping that she's just constipated or something. I don't want her to be in pain, and if she has something incurable, we'll make sure she is treated humanely.
What a horrible thing to have to think about.
Caitlin had a checklist of things, but if you've taken her to the vet, they'll figure it out. She asked about vaccines, whether the cat was pooping, what it had been eating, was there any awful discharges, etc.
ReplyDeleteHer job has given her a disturbing plethora of facts and factoids regarding animals and animal health.
I hope the kitty pulls through! Some cats are social and require a buddy!