Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Stomach bugs

Have I mentioned that I absolutely hate stomach viruses?

We have been infested with them here. Right now, I'm washing sheets, clothes, stuffed animals, and young children. Towels and carpets, too.

I can't tell if I feel sick to my stomach from the smell of vomit (which I've never been able to tolerate) or from the virus (which is probably going to strike at the worst possible moment).

Hopefully, whatever is causing this will run its course soon, so my children will be happy and well again. I hate seeing my kids suffer, and truth be told, I hate having to clean up this sort of mess.

I have a major homework assignment due today, too. I hope that I can get it done in between cleaning up the house.

Is it wrong to want to run away from home for a few days?

No comments:

Post a Comment