Saturday, August 28, 2010

Shipping, shopping, studying, slacking

I am slacking a bit by posting here, but I need a break from everything else I've been doing today.

Finished almost all of the shopping necessary for the trip, with the exception of the groceries.  Those will be purchased right before we leave town, to maximize the amount of food that my kids have in the house for the week we're gone.

After I finish this post, I'll go back to packing my eBay and Etsy shipments.  I had quite a bit of success with both lately, and while I didn't make as much money as I wanted to, I did make enough to cover the overpriced hotel we're going to stay at during our trip.  The quilts I'm finishing and the money from Sweetie's own eBay sales will cover the rest of the expenses.

I have a lot of homework to do this weekend, too.  I have two finals due, as well as three essays.  The exams will be done tomorrow, while the essays aren't due until Thursday.  I just need to get everything done.

I wish I could function without sleep.  Just for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment