Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I'm still alive

Stress will be the death of me, I'm sure.  But for now, I'm still here.

My oldest son requested that I spend more time online, blogging and Twittering and Facebooking.  I am going to try to update more often, since he's so far away and misses this part of his family.

We're down to about a year before my husband retires from the military.  It's time to start sorting through our belongings and preparing for our last military move.  We're anxious to get started on the next phase of our lives, while at the same time, it will be strange to actually be able to choose where we go next.  Obviously, we have to take jobs, schools, and housing into consideration, but we are free to make our own choices from now on.

It's going to feel strange at first, but I'll get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment